Shakespeare Chapter No.284
Shakespeare Chapter No.284, (formerly No. 356 – dating back to 1852) grew out Shakespeare Lodge No. 284, one of the oldest in the Province of Warwickshire, its warrant having been granted in 1792. The Chapter was originally formed mainly by members of Shakespeare Lodge in the late 1940’s. The Lodge having originated in East Anglia, before becoming a travelling military Lodge, finally settling in Warwickshire.
We meet 4 times a year, on a Thursday evening, in the months of May, (our Installation meeting), July, October and February, in the wonderfully welcoming meeting place that is Alderson House, renowned for its friendly atmosphere, excellent cuisine and atmospheric surroundings. We also have the added bonus of a large on-site car park!
Whilst doing our best to perform our work to a good standard we feel that it is more important to be relaxed, comfortable and happy in our meetings and do our best to ensure that all who attend, or even better join, achieve that. The renowned Warwickshire smile is very important to us.
Our Chapter mainly draws its members from the Lodges that meet at Alderson House but is NOT in any way restricted to that, indeed recent joiners have come from much further afield, having moved into the area and made enquiries as to what was available. We have a broad age range of members, some of a certain age but all young at heart. Why not come along and give us a try?
For further information please contact Steven Price on email@example.com.